So I created these textures for a game I was working on but abandoned

Started by MoonWolf63, January 18, 2023, 11:45:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Let's just say they are for minecraft, I dont really know where else to put them.

What in the world kind of game were you creating? These look terrible!

Quote from: Angela on January 18, 2023, 12:23:35 PMWhat in the world kind of game were you creating? These look terrible!
Well, it was a game where you were suppose to run around a map and collect eggs while a monster chases you and teleports around the map. I never really got anywhere with it so I abandoned the project entirely.

They are absolutely terrible. What kind of floor were you even trying to make?

Quote from: Heidi on January 19, 2023, 07:56:52 AMThey are absolutely terrible. What kind of floor were you even trying to make?
On top of that, what kind of map was it?

Quote from: MoonWolf63 on January 18, 2023, 12:32:06 PM
Quote from: Angela on January 18, 2023, 12:23:35 PMWhat in the world kind of game were you creating? These look terrible!
Well, it was a game where you were suppose to run around a map and collect eggs while a monster chases you and teleports around the map. I never really got anywhere with it so I abandoned the project entirely.
I mean, you could have repurposed them for other games.

Quote from: Angela on July 04, 2023, 05:04:58 PM
Quote from: MoonWolf63 on January 18, 2023, 12:32:06 PM
I mean, you could have repurposed them for other games.
What would I even make?